Baseball season started last weekend. My son played 2nd base, catcher and was the closer (closing pitcher) for the game. Allow me to brag for a moment because the coach gave him the game ball. Not every game he has ends this way, sometimes there are tears, so the need to cherish the accomplishments is a goal.
- I'm at Red Rock Downtown Barbecue - @redrockypsi (Ypsilanti, MI) 4sq.com/189qlRTLive: 12 hours ago
- RT @SocialMedia411: Vine Is The Shallow End Of A Bigger Movement: ow.ly/lkOITLive: 15 hours ago
- Cruise passengers get bill of rights cnn.com/2013/05/23/tra…Live: 15 hours ago
- RT @Inc: Ban your employees from email once in a while. Here's why. ow.ly/liMQH via @M_HeffernanLive: 1 day ago
- I love Twitter for getting my weather fix without freaking out the kids.Live: 1 day ago